Much Too Late to Begin This Endeavor

I wonder why it is that I am so often exhausted most of the day, yet at 2 am, I am wide awake and full of ideas. Of course, none of them seem to want to congeal into anything that could be accomplished, but they race through my brain nonetheless preventing sleep. 


I see visions of fabulous colorways, sumptuous handspuns, really awesome tools, trinkets and accessories. There are notes scribbled on mounds of sticky notes, both physical and digital in hopes that they will not be forgotten and someday be given life. This has not been the case thus far- at least not for the majority. They sit quietly mocking me until they are retrieved and rediscovered. 


Even now, it is difficult to keep a train of thought on the tracks as there are visions rushing about begging to be released from my imagination. Alas, maybe tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular Posts